Keepvid Studio values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using Keepvid products and services.
Most Keepvid software offer a free trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ them before deciding to purchase. These trial versions have no functional limitations, only a watermark appearing on finished media or a use limit. All this helps customers make an informed purchase decision and avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
It’s because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that Keepvid provides an up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
With products featuring an up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee, Keepvid generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1. Failure by the customer to understand a product description before buying it, causing improper purchase. Keepvid suggests that customers read the product description and use the free trial version before purchasing. Keepvid can’t provide a refund should a product fails to meet our customer's expectations because of a lack of product research on their part. However, Keepvid can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, within a price difference of USD $20 of the purchased product, within the guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, Keepvid will not refund the price difference.
2. A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. As Keepvid cooperates with an independent payment platform, it’s impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can’t be cancelled. However, Keepvid will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
3. A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, Keepvid system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. In this case, customers should visit the Support Center to retrieve it, or contact customer service via Live Chat ( Available from Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm, 21pm to 7am GMT+8) or Online Form—all queries will receive a response the same day.
4. Purchase of the so-called wrong product, without purchasing the correct product from Keepvid within the purchased product’s guarantee period, or purchase of the correct product from another company. In all cases a refund will not be given.
5. A customer has a ‘change of mind’ after purchase.
6. Keepvid Product price differences between different regions or price differences between Keepvid and other companies.
7. A refund request for part of a bundle. Keepvid cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, Keepvid may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle’s guarantee period.
1. A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the Keepvid support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining providing detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the Keepvid support team.
2. A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if order exceeds 30 days.
Keepvid offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1. Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS) or Registration Backup Service (RBS) outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of EDS or RBS.
2. Purchase of a ‘wrong product’, and then purchase the correct product from our company. In this case, we'll refund the money you paid for the wrong product if you don't need to use the 'wrong product' in the future.
3. Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, Keepvid will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another Keepvid product.
4. The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, has failed to retrieve the registration code from the Keepvid Support Center, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the Keepvid Support Team after making contact. In this case, Keepvid will refund the customer’s order if they have no need of the product in future.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems within 30 days. In this case, Keepvid will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
Download Version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Disc Version: Destroy the disc, then uninstall the software from your computer.